The Vidya Sukh Scholarship have been initiated to encourage the talents of such students, thereby strengthening the roots of our future generation. A small step towards the collective goal of making India the knowledge superpower of the world. A wide range of financial help to assist you on your journey to your future and to support students from all backgrounds. Every year we award numerous non-repayable scholarships to students on the basis of academic excellence, personal circumstances or economic hardship. You can apply for more than one type of scholarship but you can usually only be granted one award.
Because VIDYA is committed to making your future dreams affordable, and we really value and appreciate TALENT so our scholarships are designed to cover your demonstrated financial need and value your brilliance.
Here is our criteria:
Category A Scholarships
|Based on Marks obtained in Qualifying Examination
||100% Tution Fee Waived
|≥ 90% & < 95%
||75% Tution Fee Waived
|≥ 85% & < 90%
||50% Tution Fee Waived
|≥ 80% & < 85%
||25% Tution Fee Waived
- If any student falls in more than one category mentioned above, the student will be entitled for higher category.
- Category A & B are applicable only for the 1st year tuition fee.
- Students are eligible for only one scholarship at a time.
- University Rank Holders Gold Medal in University Merit List : Cash Prize of Rs. 25000/- Rank in University Merit List: Cash Prize of Rs. 11000/-
- Scholarship is a privilege given to students based on the discretion of the management.